Great post, MSEH! (I'm linking to it from MTV and TGB, BTW.)Thank you for reminding me that the film was coming out next month as I had forgotten about it.Forgotten no more, and I'm sure it will play here in Vancouver should you be in our 'hood . . . .
I'd love to see this movie, especially since I'm a total Sean Penn fanatic. I'd love to see him play a radical queer like Milk. Died and gone to heaven.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Great post, MSEH! (I'm linking to it from MTV and TGB, BTW.)
Thank you for reminding me that the film was coming out next month as I had forgotten about it.
Forgotten no more, and I'm sure it will play here in Vancouver should you be in our 'hood . . . .
I'd love to see this movie, especially since I'm a total Sean Penn fanatic. I'd love to see him play a radical queer like Milk. Died and gone to heaven.
Post a Comment